With Love

Friday, December 2, 2011


This card began as an experiment with a simple sentiment to create a background. I stamped the gumball machine first, created a mask, and stamped 'with love' multiple times. I wasn't really sure what I was creating and started stamping the sentiment in random spots. As you can see, the lines aren't perfectly aligned. But once completed, I kind of liked the look it created. I then colored in the image and turned it into the card you see here. I love when experiments evolve into a cute, completed project. 


Want to try it too?
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: RV14, R29, Y19
All other products are from A Muse Studio
Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Sweet Love
Paper: Sugar Solid, Onyx Polka Dot
Ribbon: Cherry Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs