Back With Happy Wishes

Monday, January 23, 2012


Hello friends. I'm a little ashamed that I haven't been posting lately. Between illness and craziness at work, I haven't had motivation to do any crafting or blogging. But this past weekend, I got a kick toward organization, created a new planning binder, and found my passion again. To start off the week, here's a card I created for a Make N Take at Creations Galore. I absolutely love cutting out butterflies (stamped images or from decorative paper) and using them as a dimensional element on cards and scrapbook layouts. 


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stamps: Market Street StampsUnity Stamp Co, Hero Arts
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Versamark Watermark
Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs