A mixture of work and play...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today you can find me posting over at Creations Galore's blog, sharing a few photos of my preparations before teaching a class. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach a few ladies all about stamping, papers, coloring with water based markers, masking, and card making. They were so fun to teach! When I first took this job, I could not have imagined how many friends I would make. Every day I'm blessed with new crafters to share ideas with. While inspiring each other and connecting over the mutual love of crafting, we learn about each other's lives. I take pride in knowing that Creations Galore, the business I work for, is not just a business... but a place where you can find retail therapy, a new crafting technique, and friends. 

Stop by Creations Galore's blog today to see that behind the scenes look. And if you're in the Green Bay area, stop into the store and say hi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs