My heart will always be my home...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Remember that post about sunny Florida? or that one with a beautiful drawing of Wisconsin? States are becoming quite the trend in my daily doodles... 


This one became a little gift for my dear friend, Amber. She's from Missouri and not the biggest fan of my fine state. How could you not love us dairy folk?! But she's found herself a cute man here in Wisconsin, is getting married this May, and is finding her way in the world. I give her so much credit. Personally, I don't know that I have it in me to leave my family, friends, and way of life. But she's done it. She's spreading her wings and soaring. I know it can't be easy, so I made this little number. A reminder of the place she holds dear (that wishbone/upside-down-u-thing is the St Louis Arch) and some lyrics from a Rachel Lampa song. I pray she'll always seek to find purpose wherever she finds herself, knowing God truly has a special reason for her presence there. If anything, it's to be one of my bestest friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs