Won't You Be Mine

Monday, January 30, 2012

Hop on over to Creation Galore's blog today to see a Mini Album I created for an upcoming class. If you're in the Green Bay area, I'd love for you to join me in creating your own. You can reserve a spot here... and to view a schedule of all upcoming classes, wonder on over here.


The album is made out of 5 ordinary brown paper bags, Reminisce's Be Mine Collection, and the most adorable e-session from Megs Colleen. I printed these photos off of a laser printer to further take on the 'ordinary to extraordinary' challenge. When photographing the album, the scan lines from the printer were hard to eliminate. Therefore, they truly don't give accurate credit to how talented Megs is. I highly recommend stopping by her blog or Facebook page and checking out her photography. 

Happy Monday friends! What projects did you work on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs