Addicted To Color: FALLing for you

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Are you addicted to color? I sure am! I'm constantly searching out new color combos and gathering inspiration from photos, the color wheel, and daily life. This weekend while adding to my Copic collection, I stumbled upon a color combo I really enjoyed. This happens quite frequently... It catches my eye, I take a picture, create plans in my head of how I'll use it, and then loose the inspiration in a sea of other data. 

No longer! I've gathered together some truly color-inspiring photos and created a new series for you all! Introducing Addicted To Color... Every Saturday I plan to show off a new color combination with it's photo counterpart. Without further ado, here's Combo #1, the inspiration from my Copic-obsessed shopping spree: 


And here's the project inspired by the combo:


I may have to hold off on sending it in the mail, as it's not too in season. I started off with plain cardstock and created the background with a leaf stamp. All the edges are inked with a brown pigment ink to get rid of the harsh lines. 


I even added a little beauty to the inside of the card:


What do you think? I hope I've brought a little color and inspiration to your day!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Cut
Inks: Adirondack Hazelnut, ColorBox Chestnut Roan, Marvy Brilliant Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs