Backgrounds & Bling

Saturday, March 24, 2012


Today I'm playing along with the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. My eyes where drawn to the the two different patterns in the inspiration photograph. Therefore, that's exactly where I started, creating a background from a design element included in the Faith In You stamp set from Market Street Stamps. 


Taking another gaze on the picture, I noticed the neutral palate with a hint of pink, the perfect color combination for the soft tone I wanted to create. Next, I grabbed the current sketch from CPS and created this card: 


I couldn't help but use these adorable little flowers and a few pearls for some added bling. 


Once completed, I realized I had changed the original CPS sketch so much it was almost unrecognizable.  Therefore, I added the second pattern (from the inspiration photo) and a piece of doily. Encouraging card complete!



Hope you've enjoyed today's card variations. Head on over to Card Positioning Systems and Moxie Fab to play along with the challenges too!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Gingham Cardstock: A Muse Studio, French Roast
Flowers: JoAnn Embellishments

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very classy!!! LOVE this card! Well done (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs