A little gift giving...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday, friends. It's been quite the busy week for me. Looking forward to the weekend... Although, I've planned an organizational craft room project. It may not be as care-free as I imagine. I'll make sure to document the process to share with you. 

On to today's paper craft project... I'm sharing another easy card with you today. I made a set of six cards, added envelopes, and wrapped them in a pretty ribbon to give as a gift. Too many times I make cards, because I enjoy it, that end up in piles around my house. I'm working on sending them all out in the mail to brighten someone else's day. The bright colors in the patterned paper used for this card sure brighten mine! Enjoy your weekend!




CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut White
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler/K&Company
Stamp: A Muse Studio Essential Sentiments Set
Ink: A Muse Studio Pigment Ink in Currant 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs