A Reason To Smile

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Market Street Stamps continues to release the most adorable stamps. After picking up the 'Make A Memory' set, I had a million ideas running through my head... mini vacation album, scrapbook layout, travel tag... it truly is a versatile set. The first project I created with my new stamps was this simple square card:


I paper pieced the camera onto the houndstooth patterned paper. The houndstooth pattern is currently trending, but this paper is from an older collection from We R Memory Keepers. I never found quite the right project for it... until today! 


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to smile today.

CARD SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Sentiment: A Muse Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs