Taking Flight With Unscripted Sketches

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today I'm playing along with Sketch It Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches. Here's a look at this week's sketch: 


And here's the card I made:


All of the stamps are from the Inkadinkado 'Inspirational Lift' stamp set. I added the wings to the bird cage for an additional play on the 'Take Wing' sentiment. 


In fact, I added two sentiments from the set to create an encouraging note.


On the inside, I mirrored the design of the background papers and stamped an additional bird. I love adding unique details to the inside of cards. 



I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Head over to Unscripted Sketches to play along!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, Coco & White
Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Geography
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Inspirational Lift
Ink: Adirondack Earthtones, Espresso

2 comments:

  1. Maps are definitely a fun trend right now! You have done a great job incorporating this trend into your card. Thanks for choosing to play along with our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and I really like how you made it fit the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs