Weekend Update

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello friends. I'm heading out of town for Memorial Day. The weekend will be full of fishing, family, grilling out, nature walks, and lots of ticks.. eek! But I can't wait. In fact, I'm taking a half day of work today, because we're all so excited to head up to our cabin. We have many military veterans in our family, and I'm positive stories will be shared this weekend as we take a brief moment to recognize the sacrifice of many. It's that sacrifice that has created the freedom and safety I have to enjoy weekends such as these. Here's a little flashback from Memorial Day Weekend a few years ago.


I may be out of town, but please stop by the blog tomorrow for the reveal of last week's Top 3 and the new sketch at Unscripted Sketches. I'll have some inspiration for you... take that extra day in your weekend and join in on the challenge!

Enjoy your holiday friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs