My Weekend In Pictures

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello friends. Today wasn't the usual dreaded Monday, as my weekend was full of a nice combination of work, entertainment, and good eats. Here is a look at the last few days through the eyes of my cell phone. 

I whipped up some homemade pizza - even made the dough from scratch - and tried turkey pepperoni for the first time. It was quite delicious! 


I attended not one 


but two bonfires. 


Got a cute new hair do. My sister-in-law is quite the talented stylist. I usually show up and say, "I trust you." Without fail, it always comes out adorable. It had me feeling quite narcissistic this weekend.


I finished up the weekend with a good scrub down of the apartment. Nothing motivates me to cook, draw, and create more than a good, clean area. 


How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs