Live Simple - A CAS Card

Monday, July 30, 2012


A collaboration of Market Street Stamps and Persimmons Studio has produced seven gorgeous stamp sets. Rush over to the MSS website and see them now! The company I work for, Creations Galore, just recently received the sets in store, and I couldn't wait to start playing! Here's a clean and simple card I created from the Woodland set. 


The tree and deer are separate stamps; therefore, I needed to do just a wee bit of masking. I intended to color the stamped images. However, with a little encouragement from the sentiment, I kept with a simple design.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week, and live simple. :)

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper Cut
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Woodland)
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Brad: Gary Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs