A Note Of Thanks

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday! You can never have enough thank you cards, which is exactly why I created this one using this week's sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping


I created the illusion of brads with a small hole punch and brown paper. It's my go-to technique when I don't have brads in just the right color. 


Head over to the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog to check out more inspiration and maybe even use the sketch! If you do, post a link in the comments below... I'd love to see what you create!


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Milkweed), Bazzill (Hot Fudge)
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Bonita, Rubia)
Stamps: Just Rite (Kindness)
Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), VersaColor (Lapislazuli)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs