Light Up My Life - Card Challenge

Thursday, August 2, 2012


The Hillbilly Holler sets from Peachy Keen Stamps are bound to brighten anyone's day... They sure make me smile. I've used this image from Set One multiple times, coloring him in with my Copic markers and giving him rosy cheeks. Head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see all the other fun images available. 


I was always terrified of eyelets. It may have been about 2 years after I started card making that I actually watched a YouTube video on how to set them. It's so easy and is such a fun embellishment. If you were like me and a little scared to take the plunge, let me encourage you to head to your local scrapbook store and ask them for help... or find a video to try it out at home. Knowing how simple it is to set an eyelet now, I'm almost embarrassed to admit I was ever hesitant to experiment with them. Are there any tools or techniques that "scare" you?


Today's card was inspired by Sketch 276 from Card Positioning Systems. Visit CPS to show off your take on the sketch... there's even a nice price available. 



Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Thursday friends!


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, We R Memory Keepers
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Hall Pass Collection)
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps (Hillbilly Holler Set One)
Inks: Memento (Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs