Enter If You Dare :: More Halloween Card Inspiration

Monday, October 8, 2012

A few days ago I shared a fun Halloween card using stamps from We R Memory Keepers. Their clear stamp sets are only $1.25, so I just can't resist picking up a few from each new collection! 

With the two stamps sets above, I created Saturday's card and the one below. Take a look:

I punched out three squares and stamped the spider first. Next, I used a single line stamp from the Nuts About Nature Set. Don't have the set? Let me first say, you should! :) It has a great mix of shapes. But no worries, you could line up the two squares and create the web with a ruler and marker. My favorite is the black ZIG Writer.

I get scared easily, so I'm don't usually go crazy celebrating and decorating for Halloween. These stamps, however, were far too cute not to use! Do you send out Fall or Halloween cards? 

CARD SUPPLIES 
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Stamps, Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs