A Simple Thank You

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The week's flying by... I just can't believe the weekend is almost here. Today may have gone by so quickly, because I spent all of it crafting. Did it ever feel good! In fact, this is the first time I've touched my computer. More days like today are in order. The crafty juices were definitely flowing with a void of the technology-world.

Here's a sampling of what I whipped up today. The pink patterned cardstock from A Muse Studio, with one side white, is my favorite to use. Creating a bundle of cards is quick and easy when I don't have to worry about text inserts or layers. 

I added some patterned paper scraps and wrapped jute ribbon around the cardstock before adhering it to the front of card. American Crafts ribbons and twines have been my newest product obsession.

What are some of your current obsessions? Thanks for stopping by!

CARD SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio (Red Madeira), Paper Cut (Chartreuse Mini Print)
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Cream)
Stamp: Northwoods (Cool Dot Thank You)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)
Ribbon: American Crafts (Jute Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs