Berry Sweet Sketch

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello bloggers! I'm playing along with Mojo Monday today, using Sketch 267 as inspiration. 


I was really excited about this sketch and created this:

The image and sentiment are a Market Street Stamps Mini. I stamped the strawberry image in Memento black ink and colored it with Copic markers. The patterned papers are from Christmas-themed collections; however, I think they work fantastic for these bright, juicy fruits! Here in Wisconsin, the temperature is in the 30's, so I'm creating some summer warmth with this card. 

I created the scalloped edge by cutting a piece of patterned paper 1 x 3 inches. The scalloped, stitched edge was added to the piece using the Sew Stamper tool from We R Memory Keepers. This is my new favorite tool! You can add even stitch marks in no time at all! I then cut around the stitches to create the scallops. 

Thanks for stopping by! Head to Mojo Monday to link up your own creation!

 CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White Felt)
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Snowflake), Bo Bunny (Mistletoe Chevron)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Berry Sweet)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
Ribbon: American Crafts (Jute Black)
Bling: A Muse Studio (Clear Twinkle Stickers)
Sew Stamper: We R Memory Keepers (Scallop)

COPIC COLORS LIST
Reds: R24, R27, R29
Greens: YG13, YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs