Harvest Blessings!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I will be spending the day stuffing my face full of my momma's good home cooking, and thanking God for many things. My family, that food, a roof to sleep under... And a job that allows me to have fun and enjoy my paper crafting hobbies. 

After today, Christmas music will be played and holiday shopping will be on everyone's mind, so I must sneak in one last fall-themed card! It's only fair. 

I clear embossed the Harlequin Background from A Muse Studio onto the green cardstock. I love the subtle pattern this provides. I die cut the circle and kraft shape before assembling the card. I stamped the wheat with wheat ink (ha! so perfect) and paper pieced the pumpkin with pumpkin cardstock (seriously!). 

Have the most wonderful holiday and enjoy your weekend!


CARD SUPPLIES
All A Muse Studio
Cardstock: Sugar, Rialto, Kraft, Pumpkin, Buttercup
Stamps: Harvest Blessings*
Ink: A Muse Studio (Wheat), Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versamark Watermark, Clear Embossing Powder

*The Harvest Blessings stamp set is available only as a hostess gift. To host a workshop, please contact me at nicolelaha{at}gmail{dot}com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs