Seasons Greetings

Friday, November 23, 2012


Hello! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Today Christmas music came on the radio full force, there were snowflakes falling on my way to work, and I bought my first gift of the season. It's put me in quite the mood! Therefore, I pulled together some Christmas-themed papers and stamps and created the above card using Mojo Monday's sketch as inspiration. 


I punched all of the circles from Marvy nesting punches. After layering them onto the birch patterned paper, I trimmed the shapes to size. The ornament and holly were both paper pieced onto the card. I just can't resist detail cutting! 


Thanks for stopping by today... May the joyful Christmas spirit find you as well!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper Cut (White)
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Yuletide Collection)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Ornaments)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)

3 comments:

  1. wow very pretty...

    do you own any twine.. if so come join the Christmas challenge at Timeless Twine.. here is the link..
    http://timelesstwine.blogspot.com/2012/12/merry-and-bright-december-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs