Sketch It Saturday: Merry Christmas

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm running a little behind today, I apologize. But it's time for another sketch from Unscripted Sketches! I hope you'll play along with us! Here's the sketch:


And here's the card I created for today:

All the stamps on this card come from Bo Bunny's Rejoice stamp set. I fell in love with the "25" stamp. 

The 25 was stamped three times to fit with the sketch. I then stamped the other images on coordinating papers. Usually, I would have stamped the leaves in green on white cardstock, but I enjoyed the extra pop of color this created. 

Don't forget to see what the rest of our great Design Team created on the Unscripted Sketches blog today. Thanks for stopping by!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Stamps: Bo Bunny (Rejoice)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs