Sketch It Saturday... Wait, Isn't It Sunday?!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello bloggers! Friday night I arrived on the doorstep of my cabin, a place of relaxation and no internet or phone service, only to remember I had not written Saturday's post! I'm back home now and ready to share with you the great sketch Unscripted Sketches put together this week! Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:

I changed the card from a square to an A-2 rectangle. Part of this Sketch It Saturday challenge was to use dry embossing in addition to the sketch. I ran the cream cardstock through an embossing folder, and ran my brown ink pad on the raised edges. 

After seeing Moxie Fab World's Stitching & Sewing Challenge, I was in the mood to add some creative stitching to the card. I used the Sew Easy to create a zig zag pattern along the side of my sentiment and added some cream floss. The pie image is paper pieced and looks soooo delicious. I think I'm officially in Thanksgiving-Turkey-Dinner-Pumpkin-Pie-Mode. I can't wait for my momma's cooking!

I hope you've enjoyed my take on the sketch. Head over to Unscripted Sketches to see the rest of our AMAZING Design Team. While you're there, link up your own project. We'd love to see what you create!

 CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Ink: Adirondack (Espresso)
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/BasicGrey
Floss: Bazzill
Extras: We R Memory Keepers (Sew Easy Zig Zag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs