A card to warm your heart... and fill your stomach?!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The temperatures have dropped, everyone I know seems to have a cold, and all I want to do is stay inside where it's warm. With that said, this card could not be more perfect for the times!

The pot was first embossed onto a cream colored vellum. I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous patterned papers by adding a solid cardstock. I embossed the pot image a second time on cream paper and pieced it onto the original image. MyStik's permanent vellum adhesive was used to adhere the vellum to the front of card. I love how you can fearlessly use vellum with this adhesive... Can't see a single strip of it!

Thanks for stopping by today... I hope it's a SOUPER one!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Black Linen, Whip Cream)
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Serenade Dot, Promenade, & Poppies)
Vellum: Paper Cut (Cream)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Comfort Food)
Inks: Versamark Watermark
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Super Fine Detail Black)
Adhesive: MyStick (Permanent, Vellum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs