I dare you not to smile...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello blogland! I received some wonderful news this morning... I was selected as a Trigger Target at Moxie Fab World. Woo hoo! I love their challenges. They have a new one up on their blog today, so head over and enter yourself! If you've found yourself on my blog through Moxie Fab, I thank you for stopping by. It's so wonderful to be able to share my love for paper crafting with people all over the world... and to see what you're working on to! 

I must be on a circles kick lately, because here's another card I created with a scattered circle background. I've had this ADORABLE hippo stamp from Stamps By Judith for a bit now... It's a new release stamp. Judith has come up with coordinating stamps, like a gun holster and cowboy hat, but I wanted to stick with just him today. And after seeing this fun BoBunny patterned paper, I had to make it into a birthday card! 

I stamped the hippo onto Copic X-Press It cardstock and colored him in with Copic markers. I didn't want to hide the image; therefore, I stamped the sentiment on vellum with black embossing powder. After studying the card a few minutes, I would love to make another rendition... Maybe with the hippo holding a balloon. I'll work on it and get back to you ;)

Hope this guy has made you smile as much as he did for me today!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White, Orbit Orange, Leaf Green Felt), American Crafts (Lagoon)
Patterned Paper: BoBunny (On The Go Gears, On The Go Argyle)
Vellum: Paper Cut (29 lb)
Stamps: Stamps By Judith (Large Hippo Critter)
Inks: Copic Markers, Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark Watermark
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Super Fine Detail Black)
Punches: Marvy (2", 2 1/2"), EK Success (1 1/2")
Adhesive: MyStik (Permanent Vellum)

COPIC MARKER LIST
C-3, C-5, C-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs