Sketch It Saturday :: Noel

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good morning! It's time for Sketch It Saturdays with Unscripted Sketches. I'm so glad you've joined me today! Our Design Team has put together some fantastic projects using this weeks sketch that you just have to see! After you've seen my project, head over to the US blog to see what everyone else whipped up! Here's a look at this week's sketch:


I flipped the sketch to create the holiday card below:

In addition to flipping the sketch, I replaced the background rectangle with a doily and made my sentiment more narrow than what was called for. Rather than squares, I cut out three snowflakes using an A Muse Studio die and sprayed them with Splash! ink. In fact, they were the "stencils" I used for this card

Of course, every project needs a little bling. I added black pearls, gold sequins, and faux stitching to complete the card.


Hope you've enjoyed today's creation. We'd love to see your take on the sketch. Link your creation by Thursday, December 27th to get a little blog love and possibly be featured on the Unscripted Sketches blog!

CARD SUPPLIES
All A Muse Studio
Cardstock: Kraft, Winter Sky, Navy, Sugar
Stamps: Vintage Holiday Greetings
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Splash! (Winter Sky), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White)
Die: Snowflakes Trio Die Set
Bling: Pearls (Black), Sequins (Gold)
Extras: Paper Doilies (4.5")

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment about my card, very much appreciated. Love this card by the way, we don't get snow here so I always like seeing crafty snow projects. Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs