Bunnies and Butterflies

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I know it's only February, but I'm ready for spring. Therefore, I'm showing off a cute Easter card I created this weekend. 

 The bunny image by Stamps By Judith is stamped onto white cardstock. I cut a triangle out of one end to create a flag and mirrored that with green striped paper. I adhered the white flag with foam risers and strung sheer green ribbon behind it. 

 
 Next, I punched out a heart from kraft cardstock and stuck it behind the white flag, but not before adding some fun doodling with a black marker. As you can see, the butterflies look as though they're flying off the page. After punching them out of yellow cardstock, I folded them in half. Glossy Accents was added just to the fold to create the dimension and movement. 

I'd love to hear your feedback... Do you send out Easter greetings?

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, We R Memory Keepers
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Simply Spring Collection)
Stamps: Stamps By Judith (Bunny with Flower)
Inks: Copic Multiliner, StazOn (Jet Black)
Punches: EK Success (Heart), Martha Stewart Crafts (Butterfly)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY CUTENESS! Girl you have talent! I am your A Muse Studio upline... I have been reaching out to you. I am here if you need me!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs