Butterflies :: Card Making with Market Street Stamps

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hello! Just popping in to post a card I made recently in hopes of ushering in spring. Here in Wisconsin, we're expecting another 6 to 8 inches tonight and tomorrow. But I am so ready for the warm sun, colorful tulips, and beautiful butterflies! 


I gathered together this stamp set from Market Street Stamps and paired it with the new collection from We R Memory Keepers, Simply Spring. Before rounding the corners of the white cardstock, I stamped the butterfly with various chalk inks. The edge punch from Martha Stewart Crafts is one of my favorites. I love that it can be used both horizontally and, in this case, vertically. 


Sending lots of warmth and craftiness your way! 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, We R Memory Keepers
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Market Street Stamp (Believing Butterfly)
Inks: Memento (Grey Flannel), VersaMagic (Thatched Straw, Aspen Mist, Aloe Vera)
Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, EK Success (Large Rounder)

2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Love how the twine finishes it off.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that quote, and your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs