Sketch Challenge :: Swing

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello friends! The weekend's almost over, but the fun is just starting! I'm here today with a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches. Check it out:


There are endless possibilities with the sketch; however, I chose to keep it clean and simple. Here's my take on the sketch: 

I love these stamps from A Muse Studio... I've had them in my stash for far too long! Wanting to keep a masculine theme, I chose brown and green for the card base. 

Rather than have the image on the square in the sketch, I broke up the kraft stripe, cut out the image from white cardstock, and adhered it to the card front with foam risers. 

Head over to Unscripted Sketches to add your own creation and see what our great Design Team cooked up for you! Thanks for stopping by.

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Kraft, Evergreen, French Roast, Sugar)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Swingin' Day)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
*You can purchase these A Muse Studio products in my webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs