Sketch It :: Hello

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Have you stopped by Unscripted Sketches yet this week? I love being a part of this Design Team. SarahKaye always comes up with the greatest sketches. Take a look at this week's sketch:


And here's my take on the sketch:

I've had this map paper from Pink Paislee for a while now, just sitting there. Paper hoarder alert! Looking to create something with it, I decided to base the card around the paper! After gathering a few coordinating elements, I went to work putting it all together! 

I wanted to use three pearls for the square elements of the sketch, as well as do something creative in each card corner. Thinking more pearls would be too much, I opted for white photo corners. Vintage meets whimsical... It really frames the map and adds something to the card. 

You still have a few days to link up your own creation based on this week's sketch. So head over to Unscripted Sketches and enter! I can't wait to see what you create. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Kraft, Sugar, Wasabi)
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee (Map, Eau de Parfume), Reminisce (Basic Pinstripe)
Stamps: Pink Paislee (Portfolio Clear Stamps)
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black)
Twine: A Muse Studio (Onyx Baker's Twine)
Bling: A Muse Studio (Black Pearls)
Photo Corners: Scrapbook Adhesives (White)
*You can purchase A Muse Studio products in my webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs