Sketch It :: Milk It

Monday, February 25, 2013

It's time for another sketch from the great challenge blog, Unscripted Sketches. I'll be honest, this week's sketch had me stumped. Take a look at it here: 


I decided to flip the sketch upside down. After playing around with several stamps and papers, my card evolved into this:

It's not exactly like the original sketch. But that's the wonder of a sketch... I say it almost every week. With Unscripted Sketches, we want to see what you come up with using the sketch as a starting point of inspiration. Link up your project here. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Multiliner
Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs