Caring Thoughts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good afternoon! This afternoon I'm bringing you a card that started out as a bit of fun and experimentation. I have a few interactive Judith stamps. The collection includes stamps that can be used in numerous ways and scenes, working well with each other. I usually pass them over wanting to create a card quickly and be done. I find in those moments that I shut down my creativity, focusing on a finished product and forgetting why I actually love paper crafting. Pulling out the stamps, inks, markers, and papers and really thinking through a design energizes me and brings back a passion for the craft. Forgive my crazy ramblings... Sometimes it's just too exciting to get out of a rut and break free of routine. So let's take a look, shall we?

I had to do a bit of masking for the wheelbarrow. After stamping the main image, I began to fill the wheelbarrow with different flowers, leaves, and grass. The image was then colored in with Tombow Markers and Distress Ink was added to the paper edges.

Thanks for stopping by today!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Bazzill Dot, American Crafts, Paper Cut
Stamps: Stamps By Judith
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black), Tombow Markers, Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Brads: Gary M. Burlin

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs