Nice Matters

Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello friends! Last month, the Practical Scrappers On Trend Team offered up a great big dose of stitching inspiration. Stitching has been trending in the paper crafting world. If you haven't seen all of the great ideas posted by the team, click this link to visit the post! 

Here's the card I created for the post. I love pulling out my sewing machine and adding stitching to my paper crafts. However, I wanted to highlight a different type of stitching that can be found - No machine needed! I doodled some faux stitching along the edges of the card with a black ZIG Writer. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Onyx, Sugar)
Patterned Paper: Glitz Design, October Afternoon
Stamps: Stampin Up (Sweet Little Sentiments)
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black), ZIG Writer (Black)
Baker's Twine: A Muse Studio (Onyx)
Bling: A Muse Studio (Clear Rhinestones)
Doily: A Muse Studio
*You can purchase A Muse Studio products in my webstore.

1 comment:

  1. love the not sewing! I do not sew but would love to learn one day! This card is really super cute. I really like how you incorporated the button. I have a few buttons but just not sure how I would add. I love the pennants too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs