Pure Joy :: An experiment with Liquid Pearls

Friday, March 1, 2013

Good morning and happy friday, friends. I'm here today sharing a card I created with the Draft stamp set by Amy Tangerine and new papers from Bo Bunny's Family Is collection.

I created a fun border on one side of the card with a Martha Stewart punch but opted to tear the other patterned paper for some fun texture. Next, I stamped the medallion three times using blue ink, cut out the image, and adhered it to a scalloped circle. I layered the middle medallion and adhered it to the card base with foam risers. While searching for gold pearls to adhere to the center of the medallions, I stumbled upon Liquid Pearls. I love this bright color and added just a drop to the center. This was my first time opening the bottle, and I'm so glad I did. Why haven't I used these before?! Far easier than placing bling on my cards with my fat fingers! 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White, Deep Blue, Fossil)
Patterned Paper: BoBunny (Family Is Collection)
Stamps: Amy Tangerine (Draft)
Inks: Adirondack (Espresso, Denim), Liquid Pearls (Ruby Red)
Punches: Marvy (Scallop Circle), Martha Stewart Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs