Good friends are like thighs...

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I haven't shared too many cards on the blog lately, so I thought it was about time! Here's a fun card I created as a Make N Take for Creations Galore. This stamp set from Inky Antics had me laughing and laughing. I stamped the main image onto watercolor paper and colored it with Tombo Markers and a waterbrush. Stickles was added to various parts of the image to add a little somethin' somethin' to these lovely ladies. 

The best part of this stamp set? The sentiment I stamped on the inside. Can I get an AMEN?! 

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, American Crafts
Stamps: Inky Antics
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White), Tombow Markers
Extras: Stickles Glitter Glue (Crystal), Waterbrush
Punches: EK Success (Scallop Edge), Marvy (Med Circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs