Happy Dad's Day

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all! I have to take a moment to say I have one crazy father. He's nuts. Funny and adventurous, with a dark sense of humor and a wild, young at heart spirit. He's caring and compassionate and helpful. He's available, active, and present in my life... Always has and I trust he always will be. It's been exciting to watch him pass all those qualities down to my brother who celebrated his first Father's Day today. It was so cute to see him play with his 2 month old son today. Generations of awesomeness. 


Here's a card I created for my favorite dads... Because, let's face it, I can't not be crafty ;)

I created the card using all BoBunny papers and embellishments from their newest Trail Mix collection. The edges of the papers were all torn with a distressing tool. I love the masculine, rough look it gives. The dimensional embellishment did all the work for me! I just added some black floss to complete the tag before adhering it to the card front. And of course, I added just a few brown paint splatters with Studio Calico Mister Huey's. 

I hope you had an amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs