Let's Catch Up

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Good morning! I'm stopping by today to share a few cards I've created lately for Make N Takes at Creations Galore. I love the instant gratification that comes with whipping up a quick card.

I just died when I first saw this Penny Black stamp! How cute is she?! I did very little blending and shading with Copic markers on this image, making it easy to whip up a few to have on end!

I'm so sad to report Market Street Stamps has closed its doors. I loved their high quality and GORGEOUS stamps. They still have a few stamps available in their online store. But act quickly - Once they're sold out, they're gone! I made the card above with the Dreaming of the Sea stamp set. The background was made on glossy cardstock with Lettuce, Stream, and Raspberry Alcohol inks. The mermaid was then heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder from Ranger. MMS will be missed... I cry a little every time I think about it. Wish all the best to them on their new adventure!

Lastly, I have this card made inspired by my fisherman of a pops. The edges of each piece was distressed with the Tim Holtz Distressing Tool. The Hearts & Arrows Wood Veneers and spray ink is from Studio Calico. 

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs