Time To Use It :: Masculine

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hey there folks! It's time for a new challenge at Use It Tuesday... This week's theme is MASCULINE. Remember, all of our challenges call for hoarded supplies. We want to see what you create! Link up your masculine themed project by Friday, June 21st, making sure to let us know what products you're using up! As always, one lucky participant will be randomly chosen to be a featured guest designer in an upcoming challenge. 

I had every intention of making the most manly page ever when I grabbed the papers that I did for the layout below. I'm not sure what happened. As I grabbed embellishments and put the page together, I'm not sure I made the most masculine themed project! But don't worry... I have many more manly pages and cards coming your way on the blog this week leading up to Father's Day!

I'm all about baby Hunter, my gorgeous nephew. This is the first family picture my brother and his wife took with their newest addition. So precious. 

Let's talk about hoarding. One, these Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper embellishments and papers are to die for, and I just never ever wanted to use them. They're used now! What I don't want to admit to you all is that I only used small portions of each, so I could still technically hoard them! WOAH MOMMA THIS IS BAD! 

Second, I have these adorable paper polaroid frames that I never seem to use. This one in particular worked well for the color and theme. 

Lastly, this Studio Calico border stamp has gone un-inked for many months. Broke it out for this special occassion and put it to work. 

Please join us this week for the masculine themed challenge. I can't wait to head over to your blog and check out your entry! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, I bet you're a great Aunty. Love your take on this week's challenge, you chose some great patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs