Drill #12 :: Sketch With A Twist

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Good morning! I'm back today with a drill from S.W.A.T. Today's challenge combines a sketch from our very own Lanette and patterned paper. That's right... We don't want to see any solid cardstock used in this layout! 


Well... That's where I failed just a bit. I had most of the layout completed, when I realized I really needed somewhere for the eye to rest. That's when I added a few white embellishments cut from white cardstock and the white cardstock matting the yellow patterned paper. It wasn't until I took a photo of the finished piece that I realized what I had done! Forgive me! 

I flipped the sketch horizontally and added a few extra photos. Rather than having a physical circle behind the photos, I placed a black pen in the holes of my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter and created doodles. I added a few pieces of cork washi tape from the Studio Calico's July PL Kit. This may be my new favorite product!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the rest of S.W.A.T's Design Team projects! While you're there, link up your own Sketch with a Twist project to be entered to win a Webster Pages Grab Bag! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pics and layout! Love the doodle work behind the pics.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Great way to add circle elements to your page. Fab enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs