Unity Challenge :: Love Birds

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello paper crafters! Unity Stamp Co has three new challenges up on their blog with great prizes up for grabs. I L-L-L-LOVE Unity red rubber cling stamps, and I think you should too! 


One of the challenges included the card sketch above. Triangle corners, like the one shown above, have been popping up in cards and scrapbook pages. Janna Werner is beyond inspiring and often uses paper triangles in the corners of her projects. As much as I love the look, I have been hesitant to try it for myself. Therefore, I forced myself to dive right in and give it a go. Here' my take on the sketch:


I'm using one of my favorite Unity Stamps... You may have recognized it from a recent post. I created my own banner with patterned paper by folding a long strip of paper and cutting triangles out of each end. 

Stop by the Unity Stamp Co Challenge blog today to link up your own project to one of the three challenges. You have until July 17th to be entered! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar, Wasabi)
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico (Love Wins), GCD Studios (Melody Ross Collection)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Love Birds)
Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Heidi Swaap Color Shine (Gold)
Pearls: A Muse Studio (Sugar)
Tools: Close To My Heart (Paper Distresser)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card!
    My heart skipped a beat when I saw all the distressing and the gold paint splatters ;o)

    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used the triangle, very pretty card!
    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs