Unscripted Sketches #219 :: First Home

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I'm sharing a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches with you today! 


This week, I rotated the sketch and placed the half circle (doily) on top of the rectangle (vellum). I added a few more rectangles and these cute stamps, embossed in black and colored with Tombow Markers. 

We'd love to take a look at your own creation using this week's sketch as inspiration. Link up at Unscripted Sketches for a little blog love and a chance to be featured in the Top 3. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock, Vellum: Paper Cut
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps
Inks: Memento (Grey Flannel, Tuxedo Black), VersaMark Watermark, Tombow Markers
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Black Super Fine Detail)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Nicole! I like the Hexagon background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs