Card Making Monday

Monday, August 5, 2013

Good morning! Stopping by today to share a few Make N Takes I designed for Creations Galore recently. First up is this adorable stamped image from Stampendous...

The image was colored with Copic markers and adhered to patterned papers. The entire piece was attached to the card base with foam risers for added dimension. A simple but fun card!

Next up is a card using bottle cap stamps from Inkadinkado. I've had this stamp, Positive Pop Mini, on my desk forever, just staring me in the face, unsure how I would ever add it to a card. Out of nowhere, this design came to me. Some of my favorite projects have resulted from pushing myself to use a new product or technique! 

The bottle caps were stamped on white cardstock. I used a variety of circle punches to cut out the images, patterned paper, and kraft cardstock. Love the layers! Just a few doodles on the rectangle pieces completed the card. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a very happy Monday!

CARD ONE SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White), Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Country Livin', Red White & Blue)
Stamps: Stampendous (Cowlik Tractor)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers (E11, E13, E15, Y21, Y17, Y26, R02, R08, R20, C-1, C-3, C-7, G21, YG63, YG67)

CARD TWO SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Kraft, White)
Patterned Paper: BoBunny (Family Is)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Positive Pop Mini)
Inks: Adirondack (Denim, Red Pepper, Mustard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs