I Was Here

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello! Just stopping by today with a quick layout documenting the many unique places I stood during a trip to our cabin for Memorial Day Weekend. I'm not one to usually take feet pictures, but I enjoyed the idea of displaying all the different textures and colors of the weekend. 

I simply cropped my photos into smaller squares to fit on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of patterned paper. A little washi tape, alpha stickers, and journaling made up the rest. And of course, I had to add a puffy geotag sticker from Skipping5. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

LAYOUT SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: MAMBI (Neon & Kraft)
Washi Tape: K&Co (SMASH Black Dot)
Embellishments: Skipping5 (Heart Geotag Puffy Stickers), Simple Stories (SN@P Letters), Tim Holtz (Label Letters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs