Project Life With Practical Scrappers

Friday, August 23, 2013

Add chipboard embellishments to Project Life cards

Hello fellow paper crafters! I'm so glad you're joining me today! You can find the spread below featured on the Practical Scrappers blog, along with lots of Project Life inspiration.


With this spread, I tried to stick to red, yellow, orange, and kraft colors. Having a single color combo for the two page spread helps unify the individual events in each pocket. 

All the photos from this spread were taken with my cell phone. I also included one screenshot of Facebook status. I used the Midnight Core Kit, the Jade Core Kit, and the Studio Calico Project Life Monthly Kit. All of the journaling was written by hand.


One of my favorite parts of this spread is the cork letters from the Roundabout kit. I used them around the layout as titles and added smaller embellishments and washi tape.

Project Life title card

After studying this page, I realized how much food was highlighted this week! It's true, I really do love to eat! 


SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico (Roundabout Kit, Moments Cards), Becky Higgins Midnight & Jade Core Kits, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Discover Puffy Stickers, Chic Tags (Birthday Cake Banners, Autumn Days Labels, Flying Kites Journaling Circles), BasicGrey (Hipster Transparencies, Fact & Fiction Chipboard Shapes & Metal Flair), Pink Paislee Portfolio Clear Stamps, My Mind's Eye Relax Border Sticker 

TOOLS :: Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, Martha Stewart 1/2" Corner Rounder, Honey Bee Scissors, StazOn Jet Black ink, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Date Stamp, Becky Higgins Design A & Design D Pocket Protectors, MyStik Permanent Adhesive 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs