Happy Thursday

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The sickness to end all sicknesses has kept me in bed the last week. I managed to roll out and head to work this morning, only to have the woooorst series of events unfold. I've now spent the last half hour staring off into space wondering when I'll feel like a normal human being again. Since I have no answer to that sad question, I've dusted off the computer and pledge to bring you a few cards from last week. I'm hoping paper crafting is the cure-all. A girl can dream, right?!


This first card started with the Building Cards Silhouette cut. I knew I wanted a fun pattern behind the negative space and wanted the card to be clean and simple. The entire thing came together in no time at all! I may need to repurpose more of my project life cards this way!



This card was made with lots of punches! Punches are the most neglected tool in my craft room, so I tried to make the most of them here. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is looking far, far better than mine. If not, I'm sorry. Now let's try our hardest to put a giant smile on our faces, no matter how fake it is, and make this day count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs