Just a few cards...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good morning! I'm getting excited for World Card Making Day this Saturday. With that, I'm sharing two cards using Northwoods stamps and We R Memory Keepers papers today. 


This card features papers from the Bewitched collection. I went a little crazy with Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges of all my papers. There's so much you can do with this background scene, but I liked the idea of black and white. 


This card contains a little Distress Ink as well, using Walnut Stain to outline the edges of the circle. And I can't help but add a little faux stitching. The Sakura Gelly Roll pen is my favorite and a must have in my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today... How are you preparing for World Card Making Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs