Use It Tuesday : Scraps, Pieces, Odds & Ends

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good morning! It's time for another challenge with the Use It Tuesday team! Today we're challenging you to use up all of those scraps you have lying around - papers, ribbons, buttons, and more!

For the challenge, I looked around my scrap table and found plenty of items to pull together a card! Here's what I created...

The main background was a piece I cut too small. I added the black strips to the sides which were pieces that should have made their way to the trash a long time ago! Other paper scraps I found were the polka dotted piece and the pieces for the banner. I simply cut a triangle out of one end of the scrap and adhered them across the card. A black marker was used for the faux stitching and a ribbon scrap helped create a fun bow. 

The only item not hoarded was the new Northwoods stamp. Woo Hoo! Thank you Use It Tuesday for challenging me to use up all those pieces lying around. 

Now it's your turn! Link up your own project to the Use It Tuesday blog by October 18th. Make sure to include what scraps you're using in your project. As always, one lucky participant will win a guest design spot on an upcoming challenge. I can't wait to see what you'll create! 

SUPPLIES :: We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard Collection, Paper Cut White Cardstock, Northwoods Stamp, StazOn Jet Black Ink, Copic Spica Black Marker, Ribbon Scrap

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is such a gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the banners right now! What a great way to use up the scraps. Love your card.
    --Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banners! Love your card. The ribbon and the colour combo are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs