Home Sweet Home

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy day after Thanksgiving! I hope you were able to enjoy a day of family, friends, and food! I had the blessing of traveling to my parents home for a large, delicious spread with extended family. Now it's back to work in my craft room working on lots of fun projects that I just can't wait to share with you all. First up are two cards I recently created with Avery Elle's Home Sweet Home stamp set. 

Avery Elle Home Sweet Home Card
I couldn't resist making my own patterned paper with the four small image stamps included in the set. The background possibilities with the stamps are endless! I stamped the background with Distress Inks pretty quickly; therefore, the individual stamps don't match up perfectly. I'm ok with that! It's simply a sign that it was homemade. The main image was colored with Copic markers and adhered to the card front with foam risers. 

Welcome To The Neighborhood Card
I had so much fun coloring in the last image, that I colored the little camper in the set as well. After stamping a few hearts, I added Black Soot Distress Ink to the white edge. 

Avery Elle Home Sweet Home Card
The paper behind the image is from BoBunny's Family Is collection and coordinated perfectly with the card theme. 

Copic coloring
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! What projects are you currently working on?

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards. Love the teepee one. The printed background compliments it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs