Project Life Update : Summer Love

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Good morning! I've got a few pages from my Project Life album to share with you today. The photos take place toward the end of July and were taken all with my cell phone. I'm loving the process of Pocket Scrapbooking with every new spread. 

The left side of the spread is a collection of random moments throughout the week, whereas the right side focuses on one event. 

The base cards for the left side of the spread are from the Antiquary Project Life Kit by Studio Calico. The labels and arrows are part of the Capture collection by BasicGrey. They were the perfect combination. Lots of journaling was included in the spread as the photos didn't really tell the whole story. I included pictures from around the house, work moments, a current song obsession, and this month's bus pass. These passes are a fun thing to include for a date marker. 

The right side includes one of my favorite Design G Pocket Pages as well as journaling cards from the Jade Collection by Becky Higgins. 

For the title card, I added an Amy Tan tree sticker and sticker letters. I trimmed a lined journaling card and adhered it to the right side. After a bit of journaling, I finished it with a splatter of Mister Huey's and enamel dots. 

Lastly, the backside of the spread. I was so nervous writing on this photo of my nephew, but it ended up being my favorite piece of the spread. I used BIC Acid Free Markers to include journaling on the photos and label stickers. 

Thanks for checking out my 2013 album progress. I've been working VERY out of order and enjoying the process of documenting my memories. How is your memory keeping process?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs