Use It Tuesday : Stick It

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good Morning! It's time for another Use It Tuesday Challenge! We're challenging you to use up all your sticky stuff. That's stickers, tape, and anything with adhesive! 

Just remember, this challenge calls for you to use your hoarded supplies. Link up your own project at the Use It Tuesday blog by Noon EST on Friday, November 22nd, letting us know what sticky item you used. As always, one lucky participant will be randomly chosen to be a featured guest designer for an upcoming challenge!

Now let's get to my creation for the challenge... 

Doodlebug Halloween Scrapbook Layout (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
Now, I know we're past Halloween, but I found some old Doodlebug stickers this week and forced myself to use them! I used 3D foam squares to pop up the 'Oct 31' center as well as the banner letters - All stickers. Who said stickers had to stay flat to the page?!

How to add stickers to scrapbook layouts
I used one of my favorite adhesives, Glossy Accents, to adhere the baker's twine to the page. It's easy to get a small, invisible line of adhesive, and it dries so fast! I highly recommend it for ribbons, buttons, and more! The last use of stickers were these stars in matching colors. I used my finger to curl up the star edges slightly so they wouldn't blend in with the background. 

Fool proof way to add twine to layouts
Thanks Use It Tuesday! I'm so glad I took another look at those banner and frame stickers. They worked great for this layout! Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create.

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs