Death By Chocolate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

While at a scrapbooking retreat a few months ago, I won a Close To My Heart stamp set called Chocolate Affair, and quickly forgot about it. How could I do such a thing?! Upon discovering it in my stash this week, I made up a few cards for friends. Here's one of my favorites with a saying that's oh so true... 

Death By Chocolate Card

I stamped the image and sentiment on white cardstock, layering it on top of Glitz patterned papers. A sprinkling of enamel dots and faux stitching finished up the card. So quick, easy, and delicious! 

Death By Chocolate Card
From card making to scrapbooking... I have a fun read on the Creations Galore blog today I would love for you to check out. I'm discussing a few steps and techniques to help you tackle all those printed photos and photo files. We'll organize them all together, create a plan of action for the future, and spend far more time doing what you love - playing with paper and glue! If you've ever felt overwhelmed by the process or simply want to see how I deal with this task, visit the CG blog today!

How to organize photos
Have yourself a happy and crafty Wednesday! 

SUPPLIES :: American Crafts Cardstock (Dark Kraft, White), Glitz Color Me Happy 8x8 Paper Pad, CTMH Chocolate Affair Stamp Set, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Teresa Collins Enamel Dots

TOOLS :: CTMH Paper Distresser, A Muse Studio Acrylic Block

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs